- About Us
- Solution Areas
- Data Protection and Encryption
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam
- Agentless A/V for VMware
- EMC Storage Anti-Malware
- Email Server Anti-Malware
- Endpoint Anti-Malware Suites (Physical Desktops & Laptops)
- NetApp Storage Anti-Malware
- Perimeter Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware
- Server (Physical) Anti-Malware
- SharePoint Anti-Malware
- SmartPhone Anti-Malware
- VDI (Virtual Desktop) Anti-Malware Suites
- Virtual Server Anti-Malware
- Data Center, Virtualization & Cloud Security
- Citrix Xen Anti-Malware and Security
- File System Integrity Monitoring
- Microsoft Hyper-V Anti-Malware and Security
- Server (Physical) Anti-Malware and Security
- System and Security Platform Management
- Two Factor Authentication
- VDI (Virtual Desktop) Anti-Malware and Security
- VMware Anti-Malware and Security
- Virtual Patching
- Laptop/Desktop Privacy & Security
- Perimeter Security-UTM
- Cloud Security Services
- Mobile Security & Collaboration
- Cloud Services
- Webinars & Events
- Knowledge Base
- Escalade IT Blog
Large File Transfer (Secure)
Have you ever wondered how large files are being sent from your organization to your customers, partners, and suppliers today?
Do you scramble to setup, manage, and take down FTP or s-FTP sites on demand for users?
Are you concerned that they are using free large file transfer services on the internet? Where are those files being stored (in what country)? Who has access to them? Are they recorded in your mail system archive for compliance auditing?
Is your Fedex bill astronomical and filled with “document delivery” charges?
Escalade IT can help you with world-class enterprise solutions that are available as an on-premise or cloud based service for organizations and individuals alike. Whether you have automated processes that require the sending of large files securely or if you are simply enabling your users to work more efficiently, secure large file transfer is a money and time saver.
There is no need for encryption key management or exchange and users need nothing more than the recipients email address. The service does not utilize the enterprise email server but does enable compliance reporting and archive.
Check out our relevant knowledge base materials or request a conversation with one of our professional sales staff.